Have you noticed that vegan options are sprouting up everywhere? From Subway to White Castle to TCBY and so much more. Even Ikea is offering a vegan version of its popular Swedish meatballs and Wendy’s is now testing a veggie burger.
According to a recent restaurant industry publication, a recent survey concluded that “Millennials are increasingly interested in vegan cuisine, and more than 60 percent consume meat alternatives.”
The sale of meatless foods is soaring in the US – and there’s no sign of it slowing down.
As more consumers – meat-eaters and vegans alike – ask for plant-based options, a growing number of grocery stores and restaurants are responding. The easier it is to find vegan food, the easier it is to empower others to choose vegan food.
Here are 6 easy ways YOU can keep up the momentum and help get even more vegan options in the mainstream marketplace:
- Ask Subway to roll out vegan options nationwide
- Ask Wendy’s to expand its veggie burger option to more locations
- Ask Ben & Jerry’s to dish out a vegan option
- Thank Dunkin’ Donuts for offering almond milk and ask for a vegan donut
- Ask Dairy Queen to offer non-dairy ice cream
- Encourage McDonald’s to take a progressive step forward by adding a veggie burger to its menu
Feeling motivated to take the next step? SHARE this post empowering others to lend their voice to animals by asking companies to offer vegan options!