Whether you love it or you hate it, it’s that time of year again to commit to a New Year’s resolution. What’ll it be — another vow to exercise more, eat better, or maybe balance your bank account? Let’s be honest: resolutions typically aren’t built to last.
Still, the New Year is filled with hope for change. As we energetically enter 2015, we’ve created a list of 15 quick and simple resolutions that are easy to accomplish and can make a world of difference for farmed animals.
Ready. Set. GO:
- Show off your compassion with our free bumper stickers – it’s easy, fun, and they’re FREE!
- Team up with a friend and try a new recipe – visit TryVeg (recipes in English and Spanish).
- Host a vegan dinner party for your non-vegan friends or bring in vegan snacks to school or the office to share.
- Sign up to volunteer with us!
- Tell Subway you’re hungry for vegan options nationwide.
- Put vegan eating on more menus in your community using our restaurant outreach guide.
- Leave pro-veg literature where ever go – our Compassionate Action Pack will get you started.
- Commit to leafleting once per month (or more!) using our guide to effective leafleting
- Ask Dairy Queen to start offering vegan ice cream
- Watch and share our video exposing the truth behind the closed doors of the chicken industry.
- Organize a feed-in to introduce others to delicious vegan food.
- Stay connected with us through Facebook and Twitter — and sign up for our eNewsletter.
- Encourage your friends choose dairy-free milk, now available at Dunkin’ Donuts and Tim Hortons!
- Wish people would ask you about vegetarian eating? Get our conversation starter tee.
- Celebrate our 20th anniversary with us this year by making a special $20 donation today!
Pick one, two, or complete all 15 – and as a bonus resolution: Share this blog post to empower others to start standing up for animals today!