Our popular and informative web guide to vegetarian and vegan eating — TryVeg.com — just got a makeover!
We’re excited to share the new site with you — and with pre-vegans everywhere who are in search of info on the hows and whys of choosing healthier and more humane plant-based foods.
Condensed down and easy to navigate, the new website features useful content including:
- A look at the unique, fun, and intelligent personalities of farmed animals as well as their cruel lives on factory farms.
- Health info and nutrition guidance useful for making the transition to veg eating.
- Details on the impact eating meat has on our planet, and how choosing vegetarian foods can help curb global warming.
- A feature all about baking without eggs.
- Tips for vegan eating on a budget.
- Quick and easy meal and snack ideas — and how to replace your current favorite foods with their cruelty-free versions.
- Lots and lots of vegan quick and easy recipes, including an entire section dedicated to recipes in Spanish.
Take a look at our new site — and be sure to share it with others!