After a record turnout in 2012, the DC VegFest is back, and we’re excited to announce that this fun and festive celebration will return to the beautiful Yards Park on Sat., September 28! While taking in the beautiful scenery surrounding the waterfront boardwalk, you’ll get to enjoy delicious animal-friendly fare, listen to dynamic speakers—including Vice President of Farm Animal Protection at the Humane Society of the United States, Paul Shapiro, Betty Goes Vegan cookbook authors Annie and Dan Shannon, ultra-athlete Rich Roll, and more. You won’t want to miss it!
Can’t wait until September to get involved? The DC VegFest has a variety of ways to participate before the event. Here’s how:
- Showcase your brand, business, or nonprofit as a sponsor or exhibitor. Sign up online today.
- Sign up to volunteer: We’re looking for volunteers to help before, during, and after the event.
- Find out more. Visit DCVegFest.com for details about our speaker line up, exhibitors, and get recent updates!
- Be social. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
- Join us in Rehoboth Beach, DE! We’re co-hosting the first-ever Rehoboth Beach VegFest on Sat., June 1!
But wait! There’s more! Donate $35 or more to the DC VegFest from now until Fri., May 31st and you’ll get a FREE DC VegFest t-shirt plus we’ll reserve a DC VegFest commemorative bag for you, filled with product samples and coupons. These will be available for pick-up only at the event. Act now as there are limited quantities available!