With ample time around distant family and opportunities to reconnect with long-lost friends, the holidays are a perfect time to spread a message of compassion to loved ones. What could be better than sharing delicious vegan food and giving humane holiday gifts to show just how much you care—about your friends, family, and animals?
At COK’s Marketplace, we’ve got plenty of great ideas for both your vegan and soon-to-be-vegan friends: from t-shirts to chocolates to key chains to holiday cards, and so much more. Plus, these animal-friendly gifts ship free within the US, and each purchase supports COK’s life-saving work for farmed animals.
Need some motivation to get started? When you spend $10 or more in our marketplace from now through Nov. 30, we’ll throw in an extra holiday gift that you can keep or give to a friend!
- Encourage your compassionate friends to wear their heart on their sleeve with our popular COK logo or “Ask Me Why I’m a Vegetarian” t-shirt.
- French toast fanatics and custard connoisseurs will be excited to crack open a gift box filled with The Vegg (the world’s first entirely vegan egg yolk).
- For the young activist, seasoned leafletter, or or campus organizer on your list, Caryn Ginsberg’s Animal Impact: Secrets Proven to Achieve Results and Move the World, will inspire their efforts for years to come—exploding the positive impact of your gift-giving this season!
- Shopping small this year but still looking to share your love of animals? Order a few of our new “I ♥ Compassion Over Killing” keychains.
- Don’t forget to send your loved ones “Warm Holiday Wishes” with our holiday cards featuring adorable snuggling pigs.
- Shopping for someone who already has it all? Give the gift of compassion: make a donation of $100 or more in honor of your loved ones and we’ll send them a box of vegan truffles along with a personalized card from you.
What are you waiting for? Start shopping today—and spread compassionate holiday cheer!